Standard Disclaimer

This blog does not solicit financial advice or any financial product or service. Neither the author of this content nor the maintainer of this website may be held responsible for the reader's use of the opinions presented.

23 March 2010

Blogging from Gmail

I just this morning learned that Google actually took the time to develop a Gmail app for my cheap Nokia cell phone. In a sudden brainstorm, I realised I could use Gmail with the app to post content on my blog! Which is good, because I've been away from it for two months, and have two to three hours on the bus every day alone with my thoughts (or much more often, Twitter). I just need to bookmark the Blogspot posting e-mail address, and I'll be good to go.

I hope Fido doesn't charge me a fortune for the bandwidth the Gmail app uses. Won't know until I get my next bill, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment